Saturday, November 21, 2009

A Visit From My Uncle The Search Engine Guru

Tonight my Uncle Tommy (the search engine guru) and Cousin Cherri just drove into town here near Fort Walton Beach, Florida all the way from New Haven Connecticut! They just spent two days in a car, with 23 actual driving hours. My uncle said that would have flown, but he hasn't gone on a road trip in a long time, however he said this one was enough to remind him to fly next time.

Tommy started and SEO firm, Keyword Perfomance back in late 2003 or early 2004 and has acceled in his chosen carrear. I'm not at liberty to discuss certain matters, but I will say that the man knows his SEO and I am proud to be his nephew. I really look up to him. He is a self-taught man just like myself. But any "self-taught" man knows that he learns from everyone he possibly can around him and I am not exception.

I'm probably going to bug the hell out of Tommy while he's on vacation here by picking his brain and get every possible seo tip from him that I can! I know he is supposed to be on vacation and away from work, but I just can't help but to talk about search engine optmization with him. He's a work-a-holic much like myself, so I'm sure he won't mind too much.

I am following in Tommy's footsteps as I aspire to understand and dominate the search engine's as he does. I also plan to do as much SEO business as he is currently doing within the next couple of years. Until I am at the level he is at I will be working with the smaller companies and one man businesses with smaller budgets. Even once our business, Teknek Web Services, gets to the level of Keyword Performance, we will probably always make some room for the little guy and smaller businesses because we know the pain and feel the struggles that all smaller busineses deal with.

So if you want to take advantage of a growing SEO company and get the top level services that Fortune 500 companies get, do business with us here at Teknek. We have the personal knowledge and top level contacts to produce big results for your business and your website.

Scott
Pensacola Website Design

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home